An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Our AP8000 model is the most cost-effective Alternating Pressure Mattress System available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.
- 8" Alternating cell depth
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM
- The AP8000N alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The removable quilted zippered top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
Actual Product Weight: 15 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Overall Product Height: 8"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
Pump Alarms: No
Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Compressor
1 Year Limited