The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort with an air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aires foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort.
- The , . tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patients needs
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- The foot section is sloped downward to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 46.8 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
Overall Product Height: 7"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 54"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
1 Year Limited