The 22 Bariatric Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 Rear Flat Free Wheels by Drive Medical can support individuals up to 450 lbs. The attachable push bar with padded foam grip makes it easy to push, and the back folds down for convenient and easy storage with an easily accessible lever on the chair back. This transport chair comes with 12 rear flat-free wheels, swing-away footrests and fixed, padded, full length desk arms for additional comfort. The heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery has two carry handles for when the seat is folded for storage and transport, making it easier to carry. Comes with lever and companion activated wheel locks, ensuring users safety.
- Weighs only lbs and supports individuals up to lbs
- Attachable push bar with padded foam grip
- rear flat-free wheels
- Comes with seat belt
- Comes with swing-away footrests and anti-tippers
- Back folds down for convenient storage
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery
- Comes with hand wheel lock lever and companion activated wheel locks
Actual Product Weight: 36 lbs
Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
Armrest Length: 14"
Armrest to Floor Height: 28"
Back of Chair Height: 16"
Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
Closed Width: 12"
Folded Dimensions: 41" x 12" x 37.5"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 41"
Overall Product Height: 37.5"
Overall Product Length: 41"
Overall Product Width: 30"
Primary Product Color: Red
Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Rear Wheels: 12" x 1.5"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Width: 22"
Seat to Armrest Height: 7"
Seat to Floor Height: 21"