The Drive Medical Duet Transport Chair and Rolling Walker combines the features of a transport chair and rolling walker which allows it to be used independently or be pushed by a caregiver. The Duet features a two position padded contoured back rest which can be attached to the front or the back and provides comfort and support. The footrest folds down when used as a transport chair and folds up and out of the way when being used as a walker. With large 8” casters the Drive Duet Transport Chair and Rollator is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Combines the features of a Rollator and transport chair in one unit
- Locking flip-up armrests and flip-down footrest are used in transport chair mode and are easily removed and stowed away in Rollator mode
- Tool-free, two-position contoured padded backrest
- Comfortable padded seat
- Carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items
- Folding frame with lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
|Seat to Floor Height:
||31.5" - 37"
||25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)