Carbon steel frame with rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating.
- Armrests are upholstered and padded.
- Threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable.
- Chart pocket on back.
- Easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery.
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line
- please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (item MDS85183),Overhead Anti-Theft Device (item MDS85197A), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991).
MRI Compatible: No
Product Type: Standard Excel
WC Arm Style: Removable Desk Length
WC Leg Style: Elevating
WC Seat Depth: 16
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. ThisLifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.