The deluxe folding bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat, or put over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be folded with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The blue power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 350 pounds. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.
- Easily opens and folds for storage and transportation
- Elastic cord allows legs to fold up for smallest folded commode available
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid without pushing buttons
- Blue powder-coated steel-welded construction
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with qt commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Patent Pending
Actual Product Weight: 13 lbs
Outside Legs Width: 22.25"
Overall Product Height: 35"
Overall Product Length: 17"
Overall Product Width: 22.25"
Primary Product Color: Blue Powder
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Seat Depth: 14.5"
Seat Width: 13"
Width Between Arms: 18"