Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds and features a 42 sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This package comes with the bed frame only. No mattress or rails are included.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- "T" rails available
- Emergency manual crank included
||18.25" to 26.25"
|Max Back Angle:
Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- For hygienic reasons, the mattress is non-returnable.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.