Finally, a lift designed specifically for RV's! The revolutionary Harmar AL300RV Lift expands the places you can go by transporting your power chair or scooter behind your recreational vehicle. Standard features include a drop hitch adapter (up to 26"), a manual crank backup in case of emergency, and a license plate mount. This American made lift is reinforced and ready for the harsh environment of cross country travel. The heavy-duty AL300RV will lift nearly all power chairs and scooters and the universal hitch adapter will fit most RV's. In the case of power failure, the manual crank located on top of the unit will allow you to access your scooter or chair.
- Designed to carry virtually any scooter or wheelchair
- No scooter or wheelchair modifications
- Motor cover with Key lock, toggle switch, license plate holder and light
- Manual override
- AL123 Class III Hitch adapter & AL107 Hitch Post, upgrades available
||5" to 26"
|Professional Install Available:
|Platform Size - Length:
|Platform Size - Width:
|Type of Lift:
Harmar Mobility warrants its vehicle lift and access ramp products against defects in material, mechanical and electrical components (parts), excluding labor cost, batteries and paint, for a period of three (3) years, provided that the products have been installed, maintained and operated properly. This warranty does not cover defects in vehicles on which Harmar Mobility products are installed or defects in Harmar Mobility products caused by defects in any part of the vehicle upon which the product is installed. This warranty starts on the date of the retail purchase, provided the warranty certificate is returned to Harmar Mobility, completely and property filled out within ten (10) days of purchase. This warranty does not cover maintenance or adjustments. Harmar Mobility will not be charged for labor, consequential damage or repair expenses. Harmar Mobility will not, under any circumstances, be liable for the loss of the use of its products or the vehicles on which they are installed or loss of time. This warranty does not cover installation done by someone other than Harmar certified installations unless a battery pack is purchased. This warranty becomes null and void if the product has been lost, damaged by accident, misused and/or neglected, or if the product has been modified in any way. Defective parts must be returned, prepaid, to Harmar Mobility for inspection prior to credit or replacement. At Harmar Mobility’s option, any part found to have been modified, over-stressed, damaged by accident, or misused is not covered by this warranty.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Installation services are non-refundable if service was complete.