The Universal Powerchair Hybrid Platform Lift raises and secures powerchairs and scooters into the back of your vehicle. The lift attaches to existing third row seating mounts in the back of most SUV's, vans, minivans and even some station wagons. The lift itself is stored in the back of the vehicle, and the remote hand control powers the lift outward, lowers it to the ground where you drive the power wheelchair on to the lift. It is then secured with three straps, and you use the remote control to lift the unit and bring it into the vehicle. Secures virtually any powerchair. Generally requires NO bolting to the vehicle floor, unlike other lifts.
- Easy one-button loading
- No drilling required on most applications, connects to existing seat hardware
- No Docking Device required
- Available for Minivans, SUVs, Full size vans and some crossovers
- Manual override
- 32" headroom required; 43" depth; 35" vertical reach
Power Source: Hardwired
Professional Install Available: Yes
Service Contract Available: No
Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
Recommended For: Travel Scooters, Full Sized Scooters,Power Wheelchairs
Headroom Required: 32"
Platform Size - Length: 28.5 in.
Platform Size - Width: 38 - 50 in.
Installed Product Weight: 175 lbs.
Tpe of Lift: Inside Lift
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty - Transferable Warranty: Yes
Depth Required: 46.50"
Platform Height: 5.50"
Vertical Reach: 33.50"
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Installation services are non-refundable if service was complete.