The P350 Pool Lift is an attractive and comfortable lift designed to provide mobility-impaired swimmers safe access swimming pools and spas. This model is to be used with an existing concrete deck or new pad. The Bolt-Mounted Pool Lift meets and exceeds ADA specifications. A curvilinear tube with base installs directly onto pool deck with four bolts. A durable powder-coated frame creates a smooth layer of color for long-lasting use and a finish that resists peeling, chipping, and fading. This lift features ambidextrous seating and a fully submersible seat. Folding arms and foot plates as well as a sealed hand control offer added convenience and comfort.
- Folding arms and footrest
- Powder coated, rust-resistant stainless steel components
- Whisper quiet drive system
- 40+ trips per charge
- Patio style seating
- Weather resistant hand control
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Mounting Type: Surface, Bolts
Construction:Stainless Steel Finish Powder-coated
Motor: Quiet Actuator
Seating Submersible, seat belt
Arm/Foot Rest: Folding
Hand Control: Sealed/Waterproof
Battery Pack Removable: 24v
Charger Wall Mounted
3-Year limited warranty, 1-Year Battery
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 20% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.