The Hoyer Elevate is a premium active lift designed to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. It is both compact and sturdy with a safe weight capacity of 440 pounds. The foot tray has a removable polymer cover which makes for better cleaning. Additionally, the whole foot tray can be removed to help the patient with gait therapy and training while using the lift. An optional scale is available and can weigh a patient up to 440 lbs with ease.
- Highest weight capacity of all Hoyer stand-up lifts
- One hand, infinitely adjustable kneepad
- Mutl-configuration safety belt
- Angled,removable and easy-clean foot tray
- Option of a standing or a transport sling
Lifts Patient from Floor: No
Power Operated Base: Yes
Base Width Open: 39.10"
Base Width Closed: 34.30"
Internal Base Width - Open: 34.30"
Internal Base Width - Closed: 20.00"
Lifting Range: 39.2" to 64.7"
Furniture Clearance Needed: 4.70"
Base Height: 4.70"
Overall Height: 65.50"
Overall Length: 43.30"
Caster Size - Front: 4.00"
Caster Size - Rear: 4.00"
Ground Clearance: 1.40"
Disassembles for Transport/Storage: No
Sling Types: Standing Sling
Battery: 24vDC rechargeable sealed
One Year: All Parts and Components. If you have a problem with your Hoyer Lift,simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange to have the necessary parts for repair sent to your residence or to a technician. Every effort will be made to return your Hoyer Lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.