A Lateral Rotation Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical aids patients who are at risk for circulation problems and pressure ulcers. With the LS9500, the turning, moving and shifting of the patient is done by the mattress itself with the option of 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees. The LS9500 can also operate with an on demand low air loss function to provide an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface for maximum patient comfort.
- Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles, and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to -degrees
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress is constructed of , high split-air cells over a foam base with , high side air bolsters
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the on-demand low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- , , , and minute adjustable turning cycles
- /, /, /, and full position adjustable turning positions up to -degrees
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after minutes
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms
- CPR deflation in seconds
Actual Product Weight: 45 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Overall Product Height: 10"
Overall Product Length: 80"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Pump Airflow: 45 LPM
Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
Pump Type: Compressor
1 Year Limited