Threaded seat screw inserts minimize stripping from upholstery changes.
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Carbon steel frame with rust- and chip-resistant chrome plating.
- Easy-to-clean navy vinyl upholstery.
- Chart pocket on back.
- Seat size comes in 20" x 18" (51 cm x 46 cm), 22" x 18" (56 cm x 46 cm) and 24" x 18" (61 cm x 46 cm).
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line
- please check specification table on each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196, MDS851965SHfor 24" chairs ), Overhead Anti-Theft Device for 18"-22"Models (item MDS85197A, MDS85197SH for 24" chairs), I.V. Pole (item MDS85183), O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), 22" Pushbar (item MDS85192) ,Tinnerman Legrest Lock (item WCA806991).
MRI Compatible: No
Preferred Brand: Preferred
Product Type: Extra Wide Wheelchair
WC Arm Style: Removable Desk Length
WC Chair Type: Bariatric
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.