Durable tig-welded frame in gray powder coat finish.
- Features comfortable nylon upholstery, smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires and dual axle hemi-height adjustable.
- Seat size 20" w x 16" d (51 cm x 41 cm).
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- This product contains dry natural rubber.
- Picture is representative of this wheelchair line
- please check specification tableon each individual sku for specific product details.
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85197A), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991).
MRI Compatible: No
Preferred Brand: Preferred
Product Type: Basic Extra Wide Wheelchair
WC Arm Style: Removable Desk Length
WC Chair Type: Bariatric Standard
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.