Kills Clostridium difficile spores in one step in 3 minutes
- Features a bleach solution equivalent to a 1:10 dilution
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces including countertops, tables, carts and equipment that require the use of bleach for cleaning and maintenance
- Meets CMS Tag F441 guidelines for a 1:10 bleach dilution1
- Durable, low lint polypropylene cloth designed for use on sensitive equipment
- a cost effective design that saves time and money by not having to mix bleach solutions
- Eliminates the need to store and dispose of hazardous bleach concentrate
- The Centers for Disease Control and Association of Infection Control Practitioners (APIC) state that a 1:10 sodium hypochlorite solution can be effective against Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff Spores)2,3,4 1
- The Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Bleach Wipes label is in the process of being revised in light of the new EPA approved labeling for the product. This product may not be available in all 50 states with the new labeling yet. Once the labels are approved by state regulatory departments, they will begin to replace the previous labeling throughout the United States. 1. Interpretive Guidelines for Long Term Care Facilities, Tag F441, Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) http://www.cms.gov/Regulations-andGuidance/Guidance/Transmittals/Downloads/R51SOM A.PD 2. Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities,CDC, 2003.www.cdc.gov/hicpac/pdf/guidelines/eic_in_HCF_ 03.pdf3. Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, CDC, 2008 http://www.cdc.gov/hicpac/Disinfection_Sterilization/3 _2contam inatedDevices.html 4. Guide to the Elimination of Clostridium difficile in Healthcare Settings, APIC, 2008.
Concentration: 1:10 Bleach
Dimensions: 3" X 3"
Product Type: Wipe
PRODUCT USE: Surface Disinfection
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.