Super-absorbent polymer core
- Locks in drainage under compression
- Adjusts absorption to the amount of drainage
- Protects skin from maceration
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions and wounds under compression.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, known sensitivity to the product itself or its components
- do not use on non-exudating or minimally exudating wounds.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Applications and Size: 8"X12"
Area of Application: Multiple
Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.