Double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- Footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutchslipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
- Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.
- 300-lb. Weight capacity.
Patient Height Range: 4'6"-5'2"
Crutch Style: Axillary
Latex Free: Yes
Patient Type: Youth
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.