Stratasorb Composite Island Dressing has four distinct layers designed to cover all stages of wound care.
- Layer 1, a non-adherent contact layer, protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue.
- Layer 2, a soft pad, absorbs drainage.
- Layer 3, a non-woven backing with an adhesive border, securely holds the contact pad in place.
- Layer 4, a semi-occlusive, polyurethane film, helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment.
- Rectangular shape is designed for post-op applications.
Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Check drainage
Dressing Pad Size: 4"X6"
Latex Free: Yes
Length Inches: 7.500
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.