- Protects from adhesive stripping 1,2
- Safe for delicate skin3
- Outperformed 3M Cavilon in controlled trials4
- Fast drying5
- Vapor permeable
- Creates a waterproof barrier on periwound skin
- Protection from friction and body fluids
- Indications: periwound skin, peristomal skin, damaged skin (Sureprep No-Sting) and incontinence protection and barrier.
- Contraindicated for direct application to wound bed
- Change frequency with every dressing
1. Chakravarthy D, Falconio-West M. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Two Sting Free Polymeric Skin Barrier Products, One Water Based, the Other Solvent Based. Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. Nashville, TN. 2007.
2. Test data on file (independent lab).
3. 510(k) K051082, WOVE, 2005.
4. Shannon RJ, Chakravarthy D. Effect of a water-based no-sting, protective barrier formulation and a solvent containing similar formulation on skin protection from medical adhesive trauma. Int Wound J. 2009 Feb
5. Data on file.
Latex Free: Yes
Size Milliliters: 1.00
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.