The TENS 3000TM analog unit uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance.
- Easy to operate with the accuracy of a digital unit.
- The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
- Maximum full strength power of 80 mA.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual.
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
- Channels: Dual
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Pulse Width: 50-250 microseconds,aAdjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- One year warranty
Number of channels: 0
Latex Free: Yes
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.