Only Medline drain bags have a slide tap for easy one-handed drainage.
- All drain bags contain a needleless sample port accessible with either a blunt cannula or luer lock syringe.
- All drain bags have a reinforced hanger with built-in anti-kink drain tube guide and adjustable bed sheet clamp.
- Drain bags come with an option of an anti-reflux device.
- The anti-reflux tower provides anti-reflux protection without mechanical parts to hinder flow.
- The anti-reflux device has a clear one way mylar valve for visualization of urine flow.
- The anti-reflux valve flap system minimizes back flow into the drainage tube.
- Drain bags available with metal clamp or slide-tap drainage port, in 2000 or 4000 ml.
Drain Bag Capacity ML: 2000.00
Size in ML: 0.0
Drain Type: Slide Tap
Foley Insert Tag: Yes
Latex Free: Yes
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.