Silicone-based atraumatic adhesive.
- Flexible and pliable design to conform to body
- Reduces potential trauma from secondary dressing wound adherence
- Minimizes pain during removal
- Channels allow fluid to easily transfer to an absorbent dressing
- Translucent for easy wound visualization
- Can remain in place up to seven days, depending on the level of exudate
- Indications: Dry to heavily draining abrasions, chronic wounds such as venous or pressure ulcers, burns (1st and 2nd degree), blisters, cuts and lacerations, surgical and trauma wounds
- Contraindications: Third-degree burns, individuals with known sensitivity to silicone, not for surgical implantation
Adhesive Tabs: No
Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
Dressing Type: Non-Adherent Silicone Contact
Latex Free: Yes
Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This
Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement.