Alternating lateral rotation includes patented z-cell bladder that provides subtle, gentle turning while providing alternating rotation during turns. Additional therapy includes true low air loss to wick away moisture.
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown
- Lateral Rotation customizable up to 45 degrees: Provides pressure relief and pulmonary care for patients who need to be turned for pressure relief or other health indications
- Lateral Rotation Settings: Customizable up to 45 degrees
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Customizable
- True Low Air Loss: Air is sent through the bladders to keep the mattress environment cool and assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. True Low Air Loss pushes air up through the bladders
- 24 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows
- 12" Raised Side Bolsters: Side bolsters and raised side rails protect the patient during use
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion
- Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out
||16" Includes 3" Side Rails'
||16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 , TB129 and ASTM 1590 compliant
1 Year Limited Warranty
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.