With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any decor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed; Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
||16" to 24.5"
|Max Back Angle:
Limited Lifetime on Welds, 5 Years on Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- For hygienic reasons, the mattress is non-returnable.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.