Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from - Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from - micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Plastic belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, lead wires, V battery, package of pre-gelled electrodes, and operating manual
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable from - mA, load
- For chronic, acute and post operative pain
- Mode Selector: Constant
Actual Product Weight: 0.99 lbs
Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
Overall Product Height: 3"
Overall Product Length: 10.5"
Overall Product Width: 8"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
Pulse Width: 40-250 uS
3 Year Limited