The Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 500 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, heavy gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery, reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple coated chrome frame, made of carbon steel, adds a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair comes with detachable full arms, swing away foot rests, and a 20 wide seat.
- Weight Capacity lbs
- Carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable, heavy-gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery
- Comes standard with carry pocket on backrest
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars
- Dual-position front fork
- Dual-position front frame
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Actual Product Weight: 57 lbs
Armrest Length: 14"
Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
Back of Chair Height: 18"
Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
Closed Width: 13"
Folded Dimensions: 42" x 13" x 37"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
Overall Product Height: 37"
Overall Product Length: 42"
Overall Product Width: 29"
Primary Product Color: Chrome Black
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Width: 20"
Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"