The Sentra Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish powder coated silver vein steel frame and steel mag wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This wheelchair is also dual axle, providing support for hemi positioning when necessary. This Sentra Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair comes with detachable full arms and a 30 wide seat. Foot rests are sold separately.
- 700 lb Weight Capacity
- Powder-coated silver vein frame
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable reinforced nylon upholstery
- Steel, Mag-style wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy-duty, flat-free front casters are adjustable in two positions
- Extra-heavy-duty front forks
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Extra-large, contoured plastic armrests provide comfort and support
- Riggings have extra-large, heavy-duty, aluminum tapered foot plates that provide maximum support, are attractive, and crack proof (Must be ordered separately)
- Footrests are tapered for comfort
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Actual Product Weight: 92 lbs
Armrest Length: 14"
Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
Back of Chair Height: 16"
Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
Closed Width: 14.5"
Folded Dimensions: 47" x 14.5" x 38"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 47"
Overall Product Height: 38"
Overall Product Length: 47"
Overall Product Width: 39"
Primary Product Color: Chrome
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Width: 30"
Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
Seat to Floor Height: 17"-19"