The ShearCare 1100 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is a superior pressure redistributing sleep system. Its multi-layered construction is topped with our exclusive Memory-III Visco Elastic foam that molds to the contours of the patients body and absorbs shocks. The mattresss 2-way stretch cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress with a top layer of Memory-III(TM) Visco Elastic, an all virgin selfmolding and shock-absorbing foam which contours to the body offering reduced interface pressure readings
- The unique Uni-heel(TM) section, is a one-piece die-cut high-resilient, low ILD foam offering maximum pressure relief in the vulnerable heel section
- This combination creates a superior pressure redistributing sleep system
- Bottom layer of high density foam provides a firm foundation
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, facilitating safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a -way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR part
Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
Layers of Foam: 3
Overall Product Height: 6"
Overall Product Length: 84"
Overall Product Width: 36"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
For hygienic reasons, this item is non-returnable. Mattresses are non-returnable because they cannot be reused or sold as new.