Shoebaum® has been designed and developed by a renown Orthopedic Surgeon and it has received an international patent for its substantial improvements in orthopedic immobilization. Shoebaum® immobilizes the foot and ankle during the gait, promotes comfort, cleanliness, and esthetics while promoting healing. Specially designed for foot and ankle trauma as the patient undergoes severe distal circulatory diseases, such as diabetes or distal thromboembolisms. Shoebaum® is a product developed under Ergoactives designs. Special Dynamic Three Module Shock-Absorbing system (Heel-flat-toe) that reduces the impact of the gait on injuries, promoting the fast recovery of soft tissue trauma and stable fractures. It is also an effective tool for lower limp rehabilitation, as well as a post-operative immobilization device. It also benefits patients with diabetic neuropathies because Shoebaum® substantially reduces the impact and compression of the microvascular structures of the foot and ankle.
- Special Dynamic Three Module Shock-Absorbing system
- An embedded air pressure pump with a release valve to inflate areas of the sock that provides a better-distributed support and comfort
- Convenirent Velcro Straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Easy front access to supervise wounds without removing immobilization
- Removeable "Toe-Bumper System" that protects the injured toe from impact
- Anti-vibration and Impact - absorbing EVA sole.
Size: Medium (5 to 11) / Large (11 to 15)
2-Year Limited Warranty