The SmartDose Liquid Oxygen Conserver (LOX) by Drive Medical will sense patient breath rate and turn oxygen flow up and down as needed, within seconds. As you perform strenuous activities you will receive an appropriate amount of oxygen to keep you going, while at low breathing rates this conserver excels at saving money by lowering the dosage. This technology maximizes conservation so that each tank will last longer, saving money and time spent replacing them. Electronic conservers are necessary if you are looking for a conserver, but your respiration is too weak to power a pneumatic conserver. The easy to read panel makes using the SmartDose Liquid Oxygen Conserver simple and aggravation-free.
- Delivers a uniform pulse dose at increments: , , , , plus CF preset at LPM
- The only Liquid Portable Oxygen system with SmartDose auto-adjusting technology built in to best match oxygen dose to activity level
- Continuously monitors breathing pattern and adjusts oxygen dose to match activity level
- Achieves maximum conservation efficiency by automatically adjusting the dose down when less oxygen is needed
- Delivers a quiet, gentle dose of oxygen using an efficient, compact design
- Allows delivered dose to increase up to settings during patient exertion up to a maximum pulse dose setting of
- Can use AA Alkaline batteries for a duration of about one year for most patients
- Portable . L unit provides up to . hours at a pulse dose setting of
- Integrated bottom-fill LOX coupler and multi-valve mechanism
- Includes scale to measure amount of liquid O left in the unit
Actual Product Weight: 3.9 lbs
Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus CF preset at 2 LPM
Operating Relative Humidity: 15-95 Percent
Operating Temperature: 17.6 to 104 deg F
Overall Product Height: 11.6"
Overall Product Length: 8"
Overall Product Width: 7.2"
Oxygen Pressure: 22-25 PSIG
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Plastic
Volume: 330 ml
3 Year Limited