Spring Automatic Impulse - In the handle of the Tucane®, Ergoactives has placed an automatic spring system technology that provides an impulse to the cane, pushing it forward as the user lifts the cane. Just by having the cane close and at the same level of your hip, the user of the Tucane® has the ability to have their back straight while they walk with the cane, and the spring system technology will always be pushing the cane forward. The user only needs to lift the cane for the spring to be activated in order to push the whole cane forward. Walking Support - With its spring mechanism located on the handle of the Tucane®, this cane system is propelled as the user lifts the cane, providing a feeling that the cane is walking automatically as the user lifts it from the ground.
- Improved posture- Tucane® helps to reduce spinal injuries/ back pain by providing the user with a proper posture just by walking with the cane
- Vibration Absorption - The grip of the Tucane® absorbs the vibration from the cane’s impact with the ground
- Automatic spring loaded grip handle
- Adjustable height
- Ultralight/high performance tip
- Patented nylon fiber design
- Ergonomic handle