The Viper Plus Light Weight Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is a great solution for your mobility needs. With a reclining backrest and flip-back detachable desk arms the wheelchair can accommodate a large variety of users. Comes with a 12 Seat.
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Backrest reclines from -degrees to -degrees
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests
- Composite lightweight Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and front rubber tires
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes users weight in all reclining positions
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels
Actual Product Weight: 42 lbs
Back of Chair Height: 26"
Closed Width: 13"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
Overall Product Height: 40.5"
Overall Product Length: 38"
Overall Product Width: 20"
Primary Product Color: Black
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Seat Depth: 12"
Seat Width: 12"
Seat to Floor Height: 15", 16"
Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"