Carina 350 Portable
SKU# CARINA / Item ID # 22071
Ships by: Thu, Jun 24th
Earn 44 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Carina 350
When caring for a loved one at home, or working in a professional care setting with tight rooms, patient transfers can become a challenge. It isn’t easy to maneuver a patient lift around tight corners or furniture, and that’s why the Carina 350 was created. This unique patient lift has a compact design for easy maneuverability, and it can even be folded up for convenient transportation and storage.
The Carina 350 features a base width between 26.8 and 42.5 inches, and casters measuring 3.9 inches, ensuring it can be maneuvered in and beneath furniture. However, the lift doesn’t sacrifice stability for its compact design. The lift offers a generous patient capacity of 350 pounds, and its large lifting range is excellent for both low and high lifts and transfers. While this lift is certainly stable, it is also lightweight. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to maneuver, promoting caregiver safety and making your caregiving easier.
This lift is available with a manual or powered base. The high capacity battery has a long service life, and built-in charging on the lift itself is convenient and easy to use. An emergency stop button is easily accessible right on the control box, maximizing both patient and caregiver safety.
Why the Carina 350 Is Right for You
The Carina 350 is an excellent choice when you’re working in areas where space is limited. Whether the challenge is maneuvering around furniture or finding space to store the lift when it’s not in use, this versatile patient lift is up to the task. When you don’t need the lift, you can easily fold it up without any tools or loose parts. Then, just store it away until you need it again.
Whether you need a patient lift for use at home or a lift that is easy to maneuver within a crowded professional facility, the Carina 350 is an excellent, versatile choice.
The Carina 350 ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this patient lift for the lowest price anywhere.
- Stable and secure, still comparatively light-weight
- For users of up to 165 kg/350 lbs
- Foldable for convenient transportation and storage
- Easy to set up and fold, without tools or loose parts
- Large lifting range, excellent for low and high lifting
- Encapsulated twin castors - easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Manual or electrical base widening
- Also available with low legs for use with lower beds
- Ergonomic and easy to manoeuvre, prevents work related injuries
- Quick guide on the lift
- Emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
|Manual Base||Electric Base|
|Weight Capacity:||363 lbs.||363 lbs|
|Weight:||76 lbs||79 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||23" to 66"||23" to 66"|
|Height:||50.8-72.4 "||50.8-72.4 "|
|Base Length:||45.3 "||45.3 "|
|Base Width (outer):||26.8-42.5 "||26.8-42.5 "|
|Base Width (inner):||22-37 "||22-37 "|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
Frequently Bought Together:
- Hand control HB33-6$86.95
- Molift EvoSling Hygiene PaddedAs low as $164.95
- Walking Standing Harness SlingAs low as $498.00
- RFL X4 Sling Bar$280.95
- Flex Grab RailAs low as $41.95
- Charder MHS2500 Scale$1,100.00
- SlingBarSpreader M$214.95
- Endcover Carina$24.95