Molift Raiser Pro Sit-to-Stand Transfer - Open Box
SKU# E16090204-OB / Item ID # 34823
Ships by: Tue, Jan 31st
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Molift Raiser Pro gives the user the opportunity to use their own muscle power during a transfer. The natural movement pattern is stimulated and the ergonomic design makes the user feel safe during the entire transfer. Molift Raiser Pro is intuitive which makes it easy to understand and use. Molift Raiser Pro is stable and can turn within its own radius which makes it very easy to maneuver. It is ideal in confined spaces, for instance in toilets. Molift Raiser Pro ensures safe, active standing support during short transfers, such as between beds and wheelchairs/shower chairs. It assists carers when carrying out transfers with minimum risk of injury.
Molift Raiser Pro helps users to train and rehabilitate in all healthcare environments, during every transfer so mobilization can begin early, right in the intensive care unit. The user can initially improve their balance when sitting and standing up. Molift Raiser Pro always provides safe support.
Molift Raiser Pro is suitable for use with a single caregiver. For guidance see our user manual.
- Low step-on height
- The handle has a soft warm feel and is designed to provide optimal grip
- Central mechanism makes braking convenient for the carer
- With a gentle one-hand grip, the leg support is easily adjusted
|Max Lifting Capacity:||375 lbs.|
|Total Weight||22 lbs|
|Step on Height:||1.3"|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.