Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension
SKU# SC54LX / Item ID # 22630
Ships by: Wed, Aug 25th
Earn 34 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension has numerous features which make it one of the most advanced scooters on the market. This scooter sports independent front and rear Comfort-Trac suspension, making your ride as smooth as possible whether you’re inside or out. The four-wheel design adds stability, and with a 6 degree climbing angle and a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour, this scooter is fully capable of outdoor travel.
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension features feather-touch disassembly that you can operate with a single hand. Once disassembled into five pieces, the heaviest piece weighs just 36.6 pounds, so you can easily load the scooter into just about any vehicle. An auto-connecting front-to-rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a breeze, and it’s a great choice if you travel often.
This scooter is also designed to be safe and convenient. LED lighting comes standard and helps to ensure that you are visible wherever you go. The charger port is conveniently located in the tiller, so it’s easily accessible. Additionally, this scooter comes with two sets of Red and Blue panels which you can easily swap out, according to your preference.
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension makes a great choice if you’re looking for a versatile, quality scooter which is easy to transport. You’ll love the smooth ride provided by the independent suspension, and the feather-touch disassembly makes transporting this scooter easy and fast.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||85 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||37 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4.4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 8.6 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.5" at motor|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.75" to 22.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|Suspension:||Front and Rear|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.