Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension
Ships by: Mon, Oct 26th
Earn 32 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension has numerous features which make it one of the most advanced scooters on the market. This scooter sports independent front and rear Comfort-Trac suspension, making your ride as smooth as possible whether you’re inside or out. The four-wheel design adds stability, and with a 6 degree climbing angle and a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour, this scooter is fully capable of outdoor travel.
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension features feather-touch disassembly that you can operate with a single hand. Once disassembled into five pieces, the heaviest piece weighs just 36.6 pounds, so you can easily load the scooter into just about any vehicle. An auto-connecting front-to-rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a breeze, and it’s a great choice if you travel often.
This scooter is also designed to be safe and convenient. LED lighting comes standard and helps to ensure that you are visible wherever you go. The charger port is conveniently located in the tiller, so it’s easily accessible. Additionally, this scooter comes with two sets of Red and Blue panels which you can easily swap out, according to your preference.
Why the Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension Is Right for You
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension makes a great choice if you’re looking for a versatile, quality scooter which is easy to transport. You’ll love the smooth ride provided by the independent suspension, and the feather-touch disassembly makes transporting this scooter easy and fast.
The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel w/ CTS Suspension ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this scooter for the lowest price anywhere.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Non-scuffing tires
- Charger port in tiller
- Standard front basket included
- CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear independent suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||85 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||37 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4.4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 8.6 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.5" at motor|
|Seat to Ground Height:||20.75" to 22.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|Suspension:||Front and Rear|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.