By Proactive Medical
SKU# 10210 / Item ID # 32986
Ships by: Tue, Nov 30th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The monitor activates when the patient lifts off of the pressure pad. This monitor reduces false alarms by automatically silencing the alarm when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad as the patient settles back onto the sensor pad, or when the belt is re-attached.
- It is compatible with most manufacturer’s alarm sensor pads, as well as buckle and velcro seatbelt sensor attachments.
- Auto-Reset – Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied on the sensor pad.
- Volume options – Low and high volume settings offers the caregiver the option to adjust the alarm to the required volume.
- Meets JCAHO guidelines – Alarm is always in the on position, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn the alarm on, and preventing the alarm from being accidentally turned off.
- Compatibility – Can be used with most companies bed and chair sensor pads.
- Mounting bracket – Easily attaches to practically all wheelchairs and beds.
- Operates on one 9V battery (included).
|Compatibility:||Can be used with most companies bed and chair sensor pads.|
|10210:||Basic Chair/Bed Alarm|