Wireless Chair Alarm
By Vive Health
SKU# LVA1074CHR / Item ID # 32847
Ships by: Tue, Nov 30th
Earn 2 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Easily monitor when a patient or loved one exits a chair or wheelchair to provide assistance, reducing falls and injuries. Receive instant alerts on a connected pager, monitor, door light and more for caregiver peace of mind.
- For remote monitoring in a chair or wheelchair
How To Check the Transmitter:
- This sensor pad must first be connected to a wireless transmitter.
- Write in the transmitter expiration date, which is two years from the activation date.
- To connect the transmitter to a wireless alarm system, press and hold the button on the transmitter until you see the indicator light for two seconds, then release the button.
How To Set Up The Sensor Pad:
- Write the in-use date and expiration date on the pad with a permanent marker. The usable life of this pad is 365 days.
- Check this sensor pad, cord, and plug for damage. Discard if damage is found.
- Place the sensor pad in the desired location, on top the mattress for the bed sensor pad or on the seat of the wheelchair for the chair sensor pad. The sensor pad may be covered with a light blanket if necessary.
- Plug the sensor pad cord into the wireless transmitter.
- Mount the transmitter where access is convenient for the caregiver.
- The time delay button is located on the front face of the transmitter and can be set to 0, 2 or 4 seconds of delay, controlling the amount of time between when the pressure is removed from the sensor pad and when the transmitter sends an alert. This function can reduce false alarms if the patient momentarily shifts off the pad and then back onto the pad within the set delay time. To adjust the delay time, press and release the time delay button on the front face of the transmitter until desired time delay light is selected.
How To Program The Transmitter To A Wireless Pager:
- Press and hold both UP and DOWN arrows on the front of the pager for 5 seconds. You will see a number “1” that is blinking with an additional red light, indicating that the pager is now in programming mode (see the pager's directions for use). The pager will remain in “programming mode” for 10 seconds. If no activity occurs within this 10 second period, the pager will immediately exit the programming mode.
- There are 10 numbers on the pager for programming up to 10 individual wireless devices. To select a number for programming, press and release the UP or DOWN arrow on the front of the pager, next number will be blinking with an additional red light. You can continue to press and release the arrow until the desired number is selected.
- Wipe down sensor mat with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Wireless chair alarm sensor pad
- Wireless sensor pad transmitter
- Safe remote monitoring
- Waterproof chair pad
- Sealed latex free construction
- Instant alerts
- Wireless transmitter
- Easy wireless setup
- Alarms when patient or loved one attempts to stand
- Minimize the risk of falls and injuries
- Easy wireless setup
- Antimicrobial, waterproof sensor pad
- Sealed against dust, dirt and fluids
|Sensor pad:||14” by 9.8”|