Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit
Ships by: Fri, Nov 27th
Earn 4 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy Unit balances the needs of the patient and the clinician. Its easy to use, feature-rich design makes it a great choice for hospital use. Depending on your patient-specific protocol, with nothing more than an initial fill of a little ice and water, your patients can enjoy up to 8-11 hours of motorized cold therapy according to their own comfort level.
***Disclaimer - Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy units are classified by the FDA as Class II medical devices that must be prescribed by a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner.
- High flow rates ensure even temperature distribution
- Whisper-quiet pump technology allows your patient to rest easy
- Durable, powerful construction provides peace of mind
- Best-in-class therapy time and weight balance increases a nurse's efficiency
- Temperature control allows the physician to adjust the protocol to the individual patient
- Common uses, Post Operative, Arthroscopic Procedures, Reconstructive Procedures, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Post-Trauma Chronic, Pain, Physical Therapy