BackPacker AVP 2.0
Ships by: Mon, Jun 21st
Earn 82 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Pride Backpacker AVP is a great solution for loading and unloading your scooter or power wheelchair into the cargo area of your SUV or mini-van. It has an adjustable platform for smaller SUVs (42"-34" overall length, 41"-33" useable surface). This lift can fit into the Ford Expedition, Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban, and GMC Yukon, however some mobility units will not fit on this lift, please check with our customer service specialist to determine if this is the right lift for you.
The Backpacker AVP features an all-steel construction with a protective finish and a 12 volt motor and battery pack. The two button hand control is easy to use and requires no manual work and with its 350 lb. weight capacity you can take your mobility unit with you wherever you go.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Adjustable platform for smaller SUVs 42"-34"
- Removable, front drive panel for easier serviceability
- Adjustable wheel chocks on the platform surface
- New, angled low-profile platform
- Easy-to-use two button hand control
- Can lift a wide range of Pride Scooters and Power Chairs and other manufacturers mobility devices
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Fits into SUVs with a 31" opening height
- Manual override
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Power Source:||Battery or Hardwire|
|Recommended For:||Travel Scooters
Full Sized Scooters
|Platform Size - Length:||34" - 42"|
|Platform Size - Width:||27"|