MultiChair Shower Transfer System with Tilt-In-Space
By Nuprodx Mobility
SKU# MC6000RSTILT / Item ID # 35165
Ships by: Thu, Dec 8th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Nuprodx MultiChair 6000RSTilt shower slider system is a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space, full-featured model with head support for a person with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability. A commode chair, shower access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000RSTilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into step-in showers in the dangerous bathroom environment. Narrow profile allows the chair to slide back through narrow shower door entries, after which the chair can be rotated on the turntable and locked into place to face the shower head. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower door can be closed for privacy.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any shower.
- Safe and convenient way to slide into step-in shower and rotate to face shower head.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Standard 17" x 17" seat size
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components
- Narrow chair profile to navigate tight spaces and shower entries
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made in the USA
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into shower
- Patented connector bridge to slide over step-in shower lip and turntable system to rotate chair
- Adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms
|Product Weight:||70 lbs.|
|Width of roll-in section:||22" from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad|
|Seat-to-Floor:||Height adjustable - 22.5" to 27"|