The SA600E is Bestcare’s bariatric solution for stand assists. The SA600 has the highest weight capacity of Bestcare’s Stand Assists — 600 lb. — while providing additional benefits. It includes bariatric sized knee pad and footrest for better support of patients. Emergency lowering capability is standard. Although it acheives a higher capacity, the SA600 has dimensions similar to its sister products—same size, more strength.
- 602 lb. carrying capacity
- Increased capacity in same footprint
- Heavy duty Six-point boom
- Emergency Lowering capability
- Adjustable bariatric sized knee pad
- Wide bariatric sized foot rest with rubber mat
- Use with standing and toiletry slings
Lifts Patient from Floor: No
Power Operated Base: No
Base Width Open: 37.00"
Base Width Closed: 25.50"
Internal Base Width - Open: 32.50"
Internal Base Width - Closed: 20.75"
Lifting Range: 33" to 68"
Furniture Clearance Needed: 4.50"
Base Height: 4.50"
Mast Height: 40.00"
Overall Length: 40.00"
Disassembles for Transport/Storage: No
Sling Types: Standing Sling
Lift Frames and Spreader Bar: 3 years;Actuator: 2 years;Parts including casters, control box, PCB, pendant, charger: 2 years;Batteries: 1 year;Hydraulic Pump: 1 year