The KM-BT10 Bariatric Wheelchair features a Foldable and Robust Frame design, easy to stow and lift. Energy saving self propel mechanism, full detached and flip-back armrest, Ergonomic armrest, press-down design for swing away detachable footrests with adjustable multi-directional footrests. It has attendant and user brakes, bracing bar for strength and to assist the attendant to position the wheelchair, unique swing away anti-tipper design, prescription
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90163 and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
Weight: 63 lbs., 65 lbs., 67 lbs., 68 lbs., 70 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
Seat Width: 22?, 24?, 26?, 28?, 30?
Seat Depth: 18 in.
Seat Height: 15.5? - 19.5?
Back Height: 16?, - 20?
Armrest Height: 10.5 - 13 in.
Overall Widtha: 24?, 26?
Overall Length: 47?
Overall Height: 34? - 48?
Medicare HCPCS Code: K0007
Limited Lifetime Frame