Care 100 Homecare Bed
SKU# ECCBED / Item ID # 22022
Ships by: Fri, Nov 4th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Joerns Care 100 Bed
The Joerns Care 100 Bed offers adjustable height capabilities so that this bed can fulfill a wide variety of purposes and needs. This bed has an impressive 450 pound weight capacity and offers exceptional stability. Built with tubular frame construction, this bed's steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron. Additionally, arched legs create a wide stance which allows for equipment access and clearance.
The Joerns Care 100 Bed is constructed with a therapeutic grid surface. This grid allows for excellent air flow for increased ventilation and also provides superior support. The mattress support platform has four separate sections which allows it to provide a range of comfort and therapeutic positions. This ability to choose different positions can increase patient comfort, allow for more comfortable sleeping, help to elevate limbs to reduce swelling, and create an overall more pleasant experience for the patient.
The Joerns Care 100 Bed is powered by four DC motors for smooth and quiet operation. The head and foot panels are available in different designs and finishes so that you can pick the finish that will fit in best with your facility's existing design. You can also upgrade this bed by adding on assist panels or half length side rails.
Why the Joerns Care 100 Bed is Right for You
The Joerns Care 100 Bed is a versatile bed that is suitable for any patient care facility. With its adjustable height and different position settings, this bed is a convenient and comfortable addition to your facility. With its supportive grid and therapeutic positions, the Joerns Care 100 Bed is an excellent way to keep patients comfortable and to promote healing.
The Joerns Care 100 Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart's Low Price Guarantee, you'll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- 450 lb weight capacity
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed's steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Staff Control allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident (option)
- Revolutionary Arched Legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance
- Four DC Motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- Assist Devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- Movable in Low Height: The Roll in Low Position frame only has casters just below the bed base.
8.75" to 26"
|Max Back Angle:||
|Max Knee Angle||