The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by Drive Medical is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20 to 23. The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the users way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel power chair.
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Armrest-mounted reflectors
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
Actual Product Weight: 121 lbs
Batteries: 2 - 12V 21AH
Battery Weight: 28 lbs
Charger: Offboard, 2A
Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
Drive Wheels: 9" x 3" Flat Free
Ground Clearance: 2"
Heaviest Piece: 52 lbs
Max Speed: 4 mph
Maximum Range: 8 miles
Motor: 2 - 24V x 120W x 4700rpm
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Product Height: 34.25"
Overall Product Length: 38.5"
Overall Product Width: 24"
Primary Product Color: Blue
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Seat Depth: 16"
Seat Width: 18"
Seat to Floor Height: 20"-23"
Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Steering Type: Joystick
Turning Radius: 29"
Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 93 lbs
Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.