Delta Ultra-Light Low Bed Package
By Drive Medical
Ships by: Thu, Nov 26th
Earn 26 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
About the Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed
The Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed is designed specifically for home health care environments. This hospital bed is easy to set up, and comes with a pre-installed motor which adjusts the bed’s height for improved caregiving. The motor’s placement near the foot section means that either the caregiver or the patient can adjust the bed’s height. The motor can even be disassembled without the use of tools while the patient is in the bed.
This hospital bed features beautiful wood grain panels which are break and scratch resistant. The headboard is taller than the footboard, so this bed more readily fits into your home décor. Weighing just 175 pounds, this bed is on casters so that it can be easily repositioned. The channel frame construction gives this bed excellent strength without adding weight; this bed can accommodate a 450-pound weight capacity.
The Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed is designed to allow for improved caregiving and better patient comfort. The bed easily moves between the standard and low bed position for easier access to the patient. The motor is UL approved and features a battery backup which can lower the head and foot sections nine times during a power outage. The hand pendant features large controls which are easy to use. This bed is also available with a number of different bed rail options so you can choose the package which works best for your patient.
Why the Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed Is Right for You
The Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed is easy to use and greatly reduces the physical demands on a caregiver. Rather than having to reach down and manually lower a bed or operate the head or foot sections, this bed is fully motorized. Additionally, this bed is designed with a home care setting in mind. It is easy to assemble, simple to use, and is designed to put in a top performance every day.
The Delta Ultra-Light Full Electric Low Bed ships free, and financing is available so that you can start enjoying it right away. Thanks to MedMart’s Low Price Guarantee, you’ll know that you will be getting this bed for the lowest price anywhere.
- Bed frame can be used with Drives and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a V battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity lbs
|Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Product Weight:||175 lbs|
|Bed Height:||9.5" to 23.5"|
|Max Back Angle:||70°|