The 19 Go-Kart Steel Transport Chair by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame, with a double coated, chrome finish to provide an attractive, chip-proof , easy to maintain chair. An aluminum casted, back release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transportation. This chair comes with 8 caster wheels in front and rear that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces, swing away footrests, seat belt and carry pocket on back rest to easily and safety transport personal items.
- Convenient cup holder can easily attach to chair (Sold separately)
- Standard rear wheel locks
- Weighs lbs
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome provides an attractive, chip-proof, easy to maintain finish
- Composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Aluminum casted back-release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Comes with carry pocket on backrest
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
Actual Product Weight: 31 lbs
Armrest Length: 14"
Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
Back of Chair Height: 18"
Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
Closed Width: 9"
Folded Dimensions: 33" x 9" x 37"
Number of Wheels: 4
Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
Overall Product Height: 37"
Overall Product Length: 33"
Overall Product Width: 22"
Primary Product Color: Chrome
Primary Product Material: Steel
Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Rear Wheels: 8" x 1"
Seat Depth: 16"
Seat Width: 19"
Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
Seat to Floor Height: 19"
Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 28 lbs