Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel Scooter
SKU# SC40E-RETAIL / Item ID # 35397
Ships by: Mon, Dec 5th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is a lightweight mobility scooter that disassembles at the touch of a single hand. This power scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism that allows you to separate the frame with just one hand – talk about convenience! The frame itself disassembles into five lightweight pieces which make transporting or storing this scooter wonderfully easy. An auto-connecting front to rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a cinch, so you'll be up and running again in no time.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is designed to keep you comfortable through hours of use. A 17” wide padded seat offers you excellent back support and the seat's height can be adjusted for a perfect fit. Padded armrests can be flipped back for easy access.
With a tight turning radius of 32.5”, the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is agile enough to navigate the tight turns of homes and offices, but it's also sturdy enough for outdoor use. This battery-powered mobility scooter achieves a top speed of 4.25 miles per hour and has a driving range of up to 10 miles per battery charge, making it a great choice for running errands and other outings.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is equipped with a modular design which makes for easy serviceability. Snap-on colored panels in both Red and Blue come with this power scooter, giving you the ability to transform its appearance in seconds.
New Delta Style wrap around tiller makes navigating a breeze!
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is an excellent lightweight mobility scooter that is so easy to disassemble and reassemble. It's a great choice for anyone who will need to transport their power scooter on a regular basis, and it's offered at a very affordable price.
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors - red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Overall Product Weight:||96 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece:||29 lbs (front section)|
|Top Speed:||4 mph|
|Drive Range:||up to 8.5 miles|
|Front Tires:||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires:||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Ground Clearance:||1.38" at transaxle|
|Seat to Ground Height:||18.25" to 20.25"|
|Seat Size:||17" x 17"|
|Battery Weight:||9 lbs each|
|Battery Charger:||Off-Board, 2A|
|Lifetime Limited on Frame|
|2-Year Limited on Electronics|
|2-Year Limited on Drivetrain|
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Med Mart within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.