TG400 Toe Guard Commercial Platform Lift
Ships by: Mon, Feb 1st
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Highlander Toe Guard’s stationary lower landing walls and gate shield the vertical platform lift inside. As a self-contained VPL, Toe Guard needs only minimal construction and meets ADA standards without requiring a hoistway. It’s ideal for existing sites, where major construction is not an option.
- 36” x 60” inside clear platform
- Straight-thru configuration
- Interlocks prevent gate from opening until landing level
- Top landing accommodates a 42” gate, fire door, CDI
- Iinterlock, or flush strike.
- Code-compliant ASME A18.1
- Maximum lifting height: 53”.
- Rated load: 750 lbs
- Safety featurs, Final limit, Ball nut safety backup, Non-skid surface. Interlocks prevent gate from opening until at landing level; Top landing accommodates a 42” gate, fire door, RDI interlock or flush strike
|Rated Load:||750 lbs|
|Drive:||Belt-driven ball screw / 90 VDC, 1/3 hp motor with brake. Optional 24 VDC battery-powered unit|
|Power:||120 VAC 15A grounded circuit 240 VAC Optional|
|Control Circuit:||24 VAC (Low Voltage Controls)|
|Standard Platform:||36”x 60” inside clear platform; straight- thru configuration|
|Footprint:||27" x 68"|
|Controls:||Constant pressure paddle switch w/ emergency stop (key switch optional)|
|Standards: ETL Listed 3148125||CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment|
Warranty: 2 Year Parts / 1 Year on Outdoor Units
Vertical platform lifts are custom made for each order and are non returnable. No exceptions. Cancellation: If your vertical lift has not been shipped, you can cancel for a fee of 25% (twenty five percent).