TotalCare SpO2RT 2 ICU Bed
SKU# RTC875 / Item ID # 28350
Ships by: Thu, Jan 27th
Earn 151 rewards points with this purchase
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Complications related to immobility and long term ventilation - such as pulmonary secretions which can lead to nosocomial pneumonia and neuro-muscular dysfunction - are among the most commonly acquired adverse events in critical care. Complexity and cost of care in affected patients increases significantly.
The fully integrated TotalCare SpO2RT® 2 surface synchronizes with the frame when any function is activated.
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
- Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate Management technology
- Point-Of-Care® siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface feature (GCI®).
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Bed Height:||17.5" to 36"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||65°|
|Length:||80" to 84"|
|Max Head Elevation:||75°|
|The warranty period begins with the delivery of the items to the customer and ends 24 months after the customer obtained possession of the delivered goods at the latest.|