CareAssist® ES MedSurge Bed (Certified Refurbished)
SKU# ES100-REFURB / Item ID # 33719
Ships by: Mon, Dec 5th
- FREE Shipping over $50
- Product Specialist
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Financing Options
Refurbished products are thoroughly, painstakingly, and lovingly tested, so you can be sure that your device will work right, right away. It is our goal is to produce a product that meets or exceeds its originally manufactured condition and performance. Our hospital beds undergo an in-depth refurbishment process to thoroughly and professionally restore them back to the manufacturer’s specifications.
The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed is a top-quality medical bed that brings the latest in cutting-edge medical equipment technology. This bed is used in over 70% of medical and surgical units, and now this bed is available for home care settings as well.
The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed, made by medical giant Hill-Rom, is filled with safety features that you’re sure to appreciate. The head of the bed indicator is easy to read. SlideGuard technology, paired with zero-gap side rails, provides the patient with ultimate safety when using this bed. A one-hand push-button bed extender helps to minimize caregiver strain. Additionally, this bed comes with a nightlight and a battery backup system so that this bed never has downtime.
The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed is designed to be easy to move for transporting patients. It features ergonomic handrails positioned at an ideal height to reduce caregiver strain. This bed also includes a fifth wheel which makes steering and maneuvering this bed easier. The bed’s design gives the caregiver more control when the bed is in motion, contributing to both patient and caregiver safety.
The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed is a high-quality medical bed suitable for both home and professional care facility use. This bed offers Trendelenburg positioning and includes a dining chair set, fulfilling practical caregiving needs. Designed for patient comfort, this bed includes removable head and footboards for versatile design options.
You’re sure to appreciate this bed’s safety features. With its ergonomic handrail design and patient head angle indicator, this bed is designed to allow a caregiver to give a high degree of care while keeping themselves and the patient safe.
- Audible “brake not set” alarm - informs the user the wheels are not locked, intended to help reduce the potential for falls
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with auto contour
- Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their head/neck to be lower than their lower extremities
- Reverse Trendelenburg - allows the user to place the bed in a tilted position which enables their lower extremities to be lower than their head/neck
- Electric vascular foot position - place the users legs above their sternum without placing the bed in trendelenburg
- Point-of-Care® bedside controls for caregivers
- Dining Chair® One Button Feature - allows the user to be in a fully seated position in the bed
- Battery backup - if a power outage occurs the battery back up can be used to operate the bed
- Hand control - user has the ability to control the head/knee up/down
- One-hand bed extender - allows the bed to be extended an additional 4"
- Easy grip handles
- Integrated scale (optional)
- Optional Freedom Hill wood panel headboard and footboard (upgrade, call)
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Bed Height:||15.75" to 32.5"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||65°|
|Length:||80" to 84"|
|Max Kneew Angle:||20°|
|Max Head Elevation:||65°|
|Max Trend & Reverse Trend:||16°|
The limited product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
Sixty (60) day labor warranty